shout(s) out Part Dos

Monika Wojciechowski (pronounced Wa-chow-ski). its Polish, and i think she simplfied the "jcie" for us Americans). Monika is one of the Asst. Directors I work for at the International House. She makes work great. apparently, she thinks i'm a bit bossy..but its all in fun--me bossy?? This semester I have gained a plethora of work information and experience from her. I like her a lot. She is very talented and great to work under. If I could, I would totally be her personal assistant. And unfortunately, i don't have a picture of Ms. Monika.

My mom deserves a shout out these days for just being a wonderful momma. She is a wonderful friend and i am really lucky to have someone so special in my life such as her...soon we will be able to hang out and do momma/daughter things together. only 2 months!!



Trisha Campbell is another special friend who is very dear to me-who sadly i dont have a picture of! We met through Upstream, I was her awesome Upstream leader and she was my little freshman..and now, she is all graduated and preparing to be married! I'm so excited for her and this new season she is entering into and am so blessed by watching her trust the Lord. She is always quick to keep up with me, giving me an encouraging note that says "I'm praying for you!" or giving me the fun news about her upcoming wedding.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    I am so happy about the momma/daughter things soon to be happening again! I've missed you being so far away! hugs!