man's best friend

so i'm completely bored today..nothing to work on so i'm going for a record 2 posts in one day...inconceivable!



meet "Packer" the soon-to-be-newest addition to the Lombardi clan.
its true, they're getting a 2nd dog! Boots its definitely gonna be jealous!
With the addition of the 2nd dog, I asked Mom if they're turning into those animal lovers who treat their pets like their children because their kids are all grown up...but they said no....my jury is still out ;o)..i mean they both are pushing the big 5-0 this year..
whats the word??? empty nest???
just kidding.
i think packer is adorable & cant wait to play with this cute pup!

2 comments:

  1. Hendrick Family said...

    Alisha has a blog. No one informed me of this! I was going to say I'd visit regularly, but then I noticed below that it says you just ran 10 miles! Ha!

    Just kidding. I'll come back!!

    Heather

  2. Anonymous said...

    I can't believe you posted we're going to be the big 5-0 this year! No one would have guessed! lol