home again home again

i want to dedicate this post to mi familia...i luv'em!
My Daddy..the Vince Lombardi :) who records my favorite tv shows every week on VHS for me because my budget is so tight i cant afford cable :)
My Momma-i dont have enough space to explain how great she is..if you know her, you know!
My Little Sis...the coolest chica in the world..& i'm so lucky and blessed to have her AND shes gonna get to be my roomie!
My Brother-who i'm very proud of whos far far away in Washington & i miss him bunches, but thankfully he's coming at Christmas
Boots..poodle extraordinaire..the sweetest, most spoiled dog ever

I think this will be the first weekend in about 2 months that i'm not going to College Station to see them...yup..i've got other plans! Saturday is Helena Reunion so Friday night i'm gonna grab some BBQ at Dimebox's casa, then head over to do some pre-reunion preparations [insert mischevious grin here], then Saturday i'll be seeing my fam for a little bit, meeting up with random folks, then the Reunion will start & fun times will be had!

i gotta head to worship practice, then the washer & dryer at 305 Academy has my name on it for the night...most likely a movie will be put in & more alisha/courtney bonding will take place.

so when i started writing this is was about 6 0'clock..now it is going on 2am and i just finished working out at the gym. the night was insane..we had practice, then i had to help with youth girls, i got done with that, then headed over to courtney's to start laundry, went back to the SHAPe for more practice and finally at 11 we back to Courtney's to finish...folded my last piece of clothing at 12:30-came home changed and hit the gym..i'm now super exhausted & really not wanting to put the clean sheets on my bed because i dont wanna have to take a shower in order not to get them dirty...i think its a couch night..
tomorra is a crazy day..i already know it.

who wouldve ever guessed that i'd be up this late because i was acutally busy?!?

anywho, much love,
lish

0 comments: