so faithful

i am so blessed by our great God. His unfailing kindness and provision never cease to make me stand in awe of Him and praise Him for His faithfulness to me, when I, at so many times feel like im failing Him.

Being in Greenville, He has provided housing, a church home and work, and slowly friends. Not only did I get a GAship in the International Affairs office working with the international exchange students, on top of that I have been given another part-time GAship working with the MAIS Honors program.

As for my church home, I went to small group this week and loved it. I felt like I was amongst friends and at home. There was good discussion and deep fellowship with one another. Tomorra Im going serving with them helping students move in. Discovery (thats the name of the church) is a small church plant here in Greenville that really focuses on community and service, being the Body to the people of Greenville. Ive already met a girl that wants to meet and practice Spanish with me, and another girl who is eager to be workout buddies...its such an encouragement to me not to have to hop around for a couple weeks, but really begin to invest.

Brandi, my roommate will move in this weekend and i have orientation, that i get to go to with the a minister's fiance, who is a grad student like me.

Thanks for all the prayers friends, i've felt them and the Lord has steadily been answering them.

grace & peace,
lish

1 comments:

  1. micah said...

    Yeay a!

    I'm so glad things are coming together for you, and it's exciting to see the Lord's faithfulness and blessings come to you.