there is no comfortabilty in Christ. so why, when things spin out of control and then slow down and seem getting back to "normal" am i surprised when im hit by something else?

Friday Alisha's "time-table of life" was ripped apart; my plan shred, my pride crushed by news that was bittersweet, reflecting how i so easily take the reins and not let the Father lead, how i walk in confidence of self, when humility and trust should be put on.

i found out on Friday during my spring advising that i will be able to graduate in December 2007, (that i knew) but the other news was that I can come back to TX and take summer school and won't have to return to North Carolina. What i thought was an indefinite time away is now ending in 7 months. if i take summer school in TX, I will graduate in Dec taking a class online in the fall, able to work full time wherever the Lord takes me-and that is the new prayer. where does the Lord want me to go?

There are a lot of thoughts and things i want to write about this but for now im going to bed, more will come soon faithful readers, i will not leave you hanging...

grace & peace,
lish

0 comments: