Wednesday

Wednesday was a long day.

I met with 3 people at school for 2 hrs. and then we headed out of town and drove to DC. The meetings at school went really well. I met with the summer director of my program, who in fact kinda started the MAIS program. I then went and talked with a girl who graduated from the MAIS program a year ago and now works for the International Affairs department at ECU. Talking with her was very affirming and i decided on my concentraion: International Education Administration. Since i nailed down my concentration i was able to register for my last class. After meeting with Brandi i headed up to the foreign language department, and took care of some legistics stuff and by noon, Val and i were on the road.

My duplex!


Once in DC, literally, right after we walked out of the metro, it began to ran...and not just a light drizzle. We headed up Pennslyvania Ave and saw the White House and Washington Monument. At the WH, we were stopped by a secret service agent, who turned out to be an Aggie (class of '02)..so Val and i were relieved that we werent being arrested and were excited cause he put our Aggie count at 2.




Since it was getting late, and we were coming back Thursday, after a dinner at a hole in the wall joint (and i mean, linoleum was screwed into the wall), we headed out to Baltimore, where we were staying for the night.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    dude, cute house - and, uh, was that ss guy trying to pick you up? :) hope you gave him your number!