okay so i just had to share this because it was so completely hilarious....well, to me it was anyways...

so i'm driving home from the mechanic, i'm on FM 159 by the church and this state trooper passes me going the other directions and u-turns rather quickly. so i think "oh no, was i speeding? is something really wrong with my truck?". so he comes mr. state trooper speeding up towards me and i think he's about to pass me when...he proceeds to "un-pull me over". thats right folks. he pulls up next to me while we're driving, to the point its that awkward parallel driving so i finally look over at him and he's motioning to me about my seatbelt...

see, im short and have to pull my seat up so close that my seatbelt chokes me, so most of the time when im driving i put it under my left arm, so that its still on and protecting, but not decapitating me...anyways, apparently it wasnt good enough, but wasnt bad enough to warrant and actual warning.

anyways...got out of yet another ticket..good thing i was clicked.

grace & peace,
lish

0 comments: