recap

so apparently i'm a better wrestler than i thought i was... ;o)

Lombardi 2
Blakey nada


This week passed by really quickly, much faster than i thought it would. The beginning was pretty crummy, yet our gracious Father blessed me with an incredible friend who ministered to my heart all week. Friendships are interesting things; doing them right is pretty difficult too.

The Lord's sovereginity has encouraged me a lot this week. Seeing processes and purposes for things in my past unfold opens the door for refinement and wisdom, and also makes me eager for His divine future to become a present in my life..but knowing that i have to deal with a lot of stuff/sin before I can get there is a great challenge for me, and I'm ready.

I'm so very excited about this weekend :o)
grace & peace,
lish

1 comments:

  1. Valerie said...

    you know i just let you win, b/c it makes you feel good and important, i could take you out if i wanted to. just wait