home again


Wednesday morning
Start Time: 7:15am
Temperature: really, really, ridiculously cold
Task: a morning run
Finish Time: 7:40am

Yes, we are Team X-treme. While the rest of our team, was snuggled up warmly in bed, under quilts, me, Betsy and Valerie were stretching for our run. [sidenote: my fellow runners (Valerie & Betsy were more extreme than me running in shorts, but I was the most warm!]


Its 930pm and i've just gotten home from eatting with the Grove City team at the coco loco, and wanted to share just a bit with yall from the trip. I admit, i didnt take very many pictures so once everyones' pics have been added to the site, I'll pull some more & tell some other great stories.

Spring Break turned out to be very restful and relaxing; I love how the Lord works, especially through the little things.

good night and sleep tight.
grace & peace,
lish

0 comments: