work

work...
my job....
being professional..
having an occupation...

its all so foreign to me...probably cause i never do things, nor do things happen the "normal" way for me..
this whole Alisha working full-time business is quite the adventure, one because i never do the same thing any day at my job. yes i arrive at 8:30 every morning, but thats about it.
the past couple of weeks..or rather the whole month of August was spent cleaning up and organizing other peoples' messes..which got really old fast. so by the end of last week i was completely discouraged, to the point of doubting whether or not i was really suppose to be here..yeah its a lot extreme, but there are some other things that play into that questioning...

back to the job...the job is two-fold, administrative and children. which marcus, my boss, the pastor put it, eventually i'll work myself into a corner doing one and not the other..but for now its both. i dont know where the Lord is going to lead me..some days i really like the administrative side of it, but then other days, like today, planning children's afterschool programs is what i see myself doing.....who knows?

thats all for now.
i like my job.
its tough, quite frustrating at times, but
in the end, i'm glad i have it

grace & peace,
lish

0 comments: