its official....

....i have a job; YES- you read right, I, Alisha Marie Lombardi, have accepted a full-time position working at the House of Worship/for Mission Brenham starting..well i'm currently working as a summer missionary, so as soon as camp is over I am redefined as full-time staff. IE-the month of August will consist of moving and working.

My job is really exciting it consists of being Marcus (the pastor) and Chris Gaines (the youth guy)'s assistant as well as heading up the Children's Ministry-meaning starting Kid's Church, a tutoring/reading program and making JAM 2006 happen. Its going to be absolutely insane, but i think i'm ready for a challenge like this!

I never in a million years expected this or imagined myself doing this, but i know that this is where the Lord wants me for now-welcome to Brenham Alisha!

please email me if youd like more details, id love to tell you the full, wonderful story of how it all came about..but its rather long and detailed..stuff i only want to bore really interested people in!

grace & peace,
lish

1 comments:

  1. Andrew said...

    Congrats on the job...it's seems like we're all getting so old and (dare - I - say) responsible now!