i just had the best weekend ever..my two most favorite gals in the world came to Brenham to see me-yes Libby Leatherman and Ashley Rodenberger spent the entire weekend with me and was it wonderful!!!
the Lord blessed us with some really special time together to catch up and talk and laugh, laugh, laugh, it was so encouraging to be with them again. these girls are quality gals and spending time with them these days doesnt happen as often as it used to since i'm in Brenham, Libby's in Irving and Ash's in Ft. Worth. we definitely picked up right where we had left off and the Lord gave us precious time of rest, relaxation and fun, not to mention a great Sunday morning at church. having them come into my new life was good for me...it was encouraging to me watching them really enjoying themeselves and fellowshipping with my "new" Body. we definitely had a dance party saturday night with 2 of my roommates..fun times, not to mention the killer slumber party: the three of us shacking up in the king size bed :) (sidenote, ash likes to take the covers & libby is pretty hilarious in the mornings!)
this weekend was much needed for me as the following weeks are going to be EXTREMELY stressful, moving, finishing up JAM, starting a new job, etc. if your thoughts come across me, please say a prayer. i will really need them.

well i'm gonna hit the sack early...long week ahead..early bed time is a must
grace & peace,
lish

0 comments: