growing

well, my summer is basically half over, but another journey begins..
yes, there are only 4 more weeks of camp, which is insane to me, because while i feel i've been here a long time (longer than a month), the time has flown by very quickly & i'm really excited about whats in store for me in the fall...9 out of 10 fingers point to me staying in Brenham...the Lord continues to provide and direct me..in the midst of me feeling like im in the dark, but its this blind faith- it is transforming my relationship with him into something much more real and intimate, deepr than what i experienced in college...its like those verses, which i cant remember where they are but i'mi definitely craving hard core the meat, but with that comes newness and scariness, because choices are bigger and have a profounder effect on my life-wow i'm really starting to feel like an adult.

anyways, i get to see my bff..ms. libby d. leatherman this weekend..so pumped..its definitely off the chain, celebrating the 4th with the family..over all, good times are in store.

grace & peace,
lish

email for more details about my fall plans-theyre exciting & unexpected!

0 comments: