busyness

so its been a couple days since i've posted..why you may ask, because somehow the concept of no class creates the need for more activity and i've been absolute ingulfed with running errands, driving field trips, writing papers, cleaning & randomness for my parents....so today was a pretty amazing day...thats all i can say cause its way past my bed time, but i've honestly had 3 wonderful days, so i'm hoping Thursday and Friday will be the same...i'll write more later at an earlier hour and expound on my great days, but i leave you with this: I may think i'm the biggest dork & failure, but my Lord thinks I'm beautiful & precious; I was made in HIS image & likeness & what He sees is what matters..
grace & peace, lish

2 comments:

  1. micah said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  2. micah said...

    Aww. What an encouraging thought! Thanks a! BTW I just now am checking your blog and I'm diggin' what i'm seeing. I really like the theme you picked up, with the verse and everything. Nicely done!