what a wonderful savior

We serve such an amazing Father. He has been so faithful this week to restore my spirit. The past two weeks were consumed with the dreaded thesis & I don't care what they say, sitting at your computer all day, when its absolutely gorgeous outside makes one dreary/depressed...so needless to say, i was in a grumpy mood for about a week and a half. BUT ptl-the Lord has lifted me up once again & proven sovereign-like it should surprise me; just looking back on this week I can see where Ive struggled, prayed and the Lord answered my prayer-whoo hoo!

its really late, way past this girl's bedtime, so i'm out
grace & peace, lish

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Hi lish,

    Thanks for the post, looking forward to more great stuff.

  2. Anonymous said...

    Hi lish,

    Thank you very much for what a wonderful savior, it was an informative post, very useful.

    I'm currently researching information for teenage adhd, would that be a topic that you are familiar with?

    If you could help point me to the right direction it would be much appreciated.

    Thank you for your time and effort.

    Warmest regards,
    Hoe Bing

  3. Anonymous said...

    Hi lish,

    Your opinion is worth noting, thank you.

  4. Anonymous said...

    Hi lish,

    Sounds great.

  5. Anonymous said...

    Hello lish,

    Thank you for your informative blog, it is good to see that people are still sharing their knowledge and experience.

    I am currently working on finding the latest information on kid with adhd when I came across your site. My passion is in the area of kid with adhd and after finding your blog, I believe we have a real synergy and that my subsrcibers would benefit from your perspective on the topic.

    I would very much appreciate it if you would take the time to have a look at my adhdpodcaster blog. If you think that we do have a common goal (which I think we do), then please feel free to post any relevant information to the blog.

    Whatever area that ties into adhd would be fine, even if it is with relation to personal development (especially time management), you know how notoriously hard it is to keep track of time especially for us :)

    Anyways, really looking forward to your post.

    Thank you for the blog, keep up the good work