No. 33: N. Dowling & Beyond

now that my life pretty much consists of driving buses seeing as classes are virutally over.....most of all the updates are probably gonna be about the precious darlings that ride my sacred No. 33-keep her in your prayers yall-fo sheezy, she's falling apart...
on the up side-
i think its offical, my elementary kids think i'm the coolest-we cut up/joke/tease, they tell me about school, we just have a bundle of fun from 3:00 til they are dropped off at their casas. the intermediate, middle school & highschoolers-well we havent reached total "tightness level"..especially cause in highschool its definitely NOT cool to ride the bus & well yall all know about jr high-but i still try-its that subconsious of wanting to be the cool kid but not & i doubt i'll ever be the cool kid, but hey i can be a great bus driver

random funny story: so my ADHD kid, Jaxx, (frame of reference-out of about 45 kids on my bus, he's one of 2 that has an assigned seat) anyways..he gets off the bus & totally yells "PEACE OUT" as he's running to get the mail- ya just have to smile.

I think i'm really lucky that I can enjoy my job so much, and even on bad days; like getting your bus stuck in the mud, its never boring like sitting at a desk staring at a computer; i feel i'm contributing to the community...i dunno, its silly cause i'm just a bus driver ( I know thats totally a line..but i didnt mean as one...)

grace & peace, lish

0 comments: