Mission Hapy Birthday Mom!

So if you happen to see or talk to my mom this week..don't forget to wish her a
happy 50th birthday!

Sunday was her birthday, and we decided to make it special...high school style. We woke up Sunday morning bright and early to hang the banner I made Saturday and to "decorate" the yard....

We also "hit" her car at Central...I was able to give some of the balloons back!

Then Val and I headed to church and after church we went back to the casa for some birthday lunch grilled by my daddy..it was Dee-licious!


Mom didn't want a cake for her birthday....she wanted a bowl of cookie dough!




So...happy late birthday mom...you don't look a day over 30 :o)



I love you tons and am very blessed to be your daughter!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Way to go on messing with your mom!
    She told me about the house, the banner, and the car.

    Good job.

  2. Valerie said...

    i really think that the high school portrait pose picture of your mom is my fav.

  3. Unknown said...

    I would agree, you got that house good!! And who wouldn't want a bowl of cookie dough for their birthday! I would, but i've got a while till my birthday again...

  4. Anonymous said...

    It was a GREAT birthday and I thought the wrap job was great (I taught you well!) and the cookie dough is delicious ~ the last goes down tonight! Thank you Worm and Val!
    hugs, mom