life unconnected

now that school is over, i'm really enjoying the sabatical from "being connected" and feeling like Donnie (my laptop) was attached to me. but with vacationing away from my inbox, work & all things facebook, my poor blog readers have been left with nothing to keep them busy to read at work.

a lot has gone on in the past week..and it feels as if i've lived 2 weeks in 1...Final Review came & went..quite an exciting day spent with Val's family! I moved Val & Britney into their sweet new pad at the Enclave, and I'm officially living at Foster-whoop!

On the flip side, i've been sick-or rather coughing since Friday. I went and saw the dr and have meds, but they really dont seem to be doing anything...and i'm pretty sure i overdosed on something this morning..its been a long/rough day & i really havent done anything productive except make breakfast.

This weekend is the dualthon/partner race "MuddyBuddy" Valerie & I will be competing in in Austin. We're super excited.

anyways, more to come later when i'm feeling better.

alisha

0 comments: