study break

im in for an exciting weekend in Colombia, SC relaxing and visiting friends from dear Aggieland, The Stillers, so i'm trying to get the majority of my work thats due next week done, so I wont have to scramble on Sunday afternoon when i get back...because I am bringing no school or work with me..I repeat: I will NOT be doing anything school or work related for the days I'm in SC!

Right now the list includes:

  • finishing my decision-making exercise titled "What should I do in May?"
  • writing some of my response paper on "The Pope's Original Intent" for Spanish
  • reading at least part of my articles for Spanish on Tuesday
  • tackling a bit of Project #1 for English: taking an article written for an expert audience and rewriting it for an average one
  • writing up my summary over the presentation I attended last weekend about Children around the world for my multicultural discourse class
Ive been chilling here at Panera Bread (yea free wifi) since about 430..so i thought i deserved a small break.

Dad goes into the hospital tomorra for exploratory stuffon his heart..basically to decide how many bypasses they are doing on Friday...unless the Lord uses his supernatural powers and clears his arteries [and i don't say that sarcastically..because i honestly believe he could!]
its nervewracking and scary being so far away..i wish i could be there with mom through all this, but im finding peace. please keep us in your prayers..it will be a long and painful recovery according to the nurses.

okay..back to school

grace & peace,
alisha


0 comments: