so its only going on day 3 and im at the point that i feel like i have way too much on my plate.
i know through, and only through HIS strength will i survive.

i should read the play that i have due for my lit class tomorra, but its 10pm, im exhausted from being on campus since 7:30am and have no desire to 1. read a play and 2. read a play in Spanish.

so heres what i'm going to do: fix me some dinner, & go to bed, wake up early & spend some time with Jesus and then tackle Cervantes. something tells me that doing that will contribute to a less overwhleming and exhausting day.

i dont want to complain.
i want to be positive and productive.
i like school.
Jesus brought me here.
this is what im suppose to be doing.

pray that by the end of the week i'm not in tears.

greace & peace,
alisha

0 comments: