MAIS

so last night we had an end of the yr party with all the kids in our program & neighbors & classmates.from left to right (front to back):
katy & tia...my two closest friends
carrie (who will be helping me with my spanish next semester), sjiyah (our sweet international student) Francesca (the host and "crazy" Italian) me, lu (a really cool international that was in one of our classes..we plan to hang out more next semester), alex (one of two guys in the program..you see he's quite out numbered) and andrea

it was a great night complete with homemade salsa, drinks, some free catering from a yummy local bakery/deli in town, and desserts galor!

last night we all realized just how much we really like each other and now are planning to be real friends next semester and get together more often.

all the people in my program are wonderful, quirky in their own ways, but truly we've got ourselves a stellar group!

grace & peace,
alisha

0 comments: