I know its a day early, but i leave bright and early tomorra for RDU to head to Mississippi til Monday...out of Greenville, no school, quality time with the best friend for 4 days..whoop!These are in no particular order...

1. grad school
2. mom & dad..that he's alive!
3. a duplex close to campus
4. Becky at the International House
5. Tia & Katie..good Greenville friends
6. wool socks
7. the Lord's sovereign hand at work in my life
8. books
9. Valerie-i heart you
10. McAllister's & Panera bread
11. Greenville Public Library
12. Netflix
13. refinement & sanctification
14. wireless internet
15. Eric Lee & his wonderful listening ear
16. understanding professors
17. a church that speaks truth
18. Claudine Blakey...for flying me to mississippi for Thanksgiving
19. those who flew me home in October
20. Caley & Tony..the coolest sibs ever-i miss yall like crazy
21. cold weather..even though i complain occassionally (in conjunction with #34)
22. Jesus & the cross..for saving me
23. the rec center
24. parking spots on the street
25. Tracy..especially the calls & cards
26. sweaters & scarves
27. cell phones & email
28. Laura Stiller..for always bringing an encouraging word
29. grandma thorne's recliner
30. sunny days
31. Abbie Struc and her emails
32. Libby..i don't know what i'd do without my bff
33. Christmas break is almost here & I only have one more research paper to write
34. hot chocolate & quilts

1 comments:

  1. Unknown said...

    AH! I made it on the top 34 list! Wow - that's like the biggest thing I've ever won. I need to go write this in my journal! Take a picture of myself reading your blog or something! Anyways - you should totally come down and visit. We have a pretty comfortable couch (no guest bed yet, furniture is darn expensive). I think you're about a six hour drive away.