down for the count...

well..it shouldnt surprise me the day i write about not having anything exciting happening...something happens.

so i dont know if ive mentioned this but since the middle of August ive been donating plasma twice a week and have saved up a nice little travel fund. well, my money earning scheme has now been put on hold for 8 weeks due to "infiltration". my arm swelled & looked like there was a golf ball under the skin.
for the not so faint of heart, i'll hopefully be posting pictures of the quite large bruise that im going to have due to the "injury".

needless to say, no more plasma donating until my red blood count is back up in two months.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Hi

    I've been looking online to try and find a place to give plasma in greenville, nc to no avail. Until I found your blog through google, I was wondering if you could tell me where you give your plasma? if you could email me directions I'd very much appreciate it. Thank you

    John

    jzh0502@ecu.edu