for lease

well..the prayers have been answered: I'm moving out of Brenham. The Lord provided an opportunity to leave, i prayed over it and am embarking on a huge journey of uncertainity that immediately includes finding a new job and moving back home to CS..all the way in the house, cause the garage apt is full.

Still pursuing the mission field, that process is still going; the Lord continues to open doors and bring great resources to me.

its really unbelievable to me how "well" i'm handling all this. i mean, i think i'm pretty freaked out on the insides, but i'm totally at peace and assured that this is what i'm suppose to be doing no matter how lame it is moving home to substitue or the lack of direction i have with my future.

so with all the insaneness of this, its only reasonable that i tell you my future plans look like they are going to include grad school. yup thats right, me who cared nothing about career and "higher education" wants to go back to school. you can be praying that, again, the Lord directs my steps and decisions as most of the programs that i'm looking into are out of state [which is totally ironic to me that Texas schools dont have strong Hispanic studies grad programs, you would think that Tx would have an abundant, but theres only a few that really dont suit me].

caley injured her leg in her tournament this weekend,
i chopped my hair off
thats about it

grace & peace,
lish

1 comments:

  1. eric said...

    Yeah for uncertainty! Hang in there...God will show us, and some of our other friends, what we're supposed to be doing when we need to know! (but it's stinking hard to wait!) oh, and I love the random comment about caley's leg and your hair tagged onto the end there...cracked me up.

    SMILE! :)