life as i know it

well, the past couple of weeks have gone by in a whirlwind; they were jam packed with adventures including a couple random drives into my favorite town of College Station, a holiday party in Houston with Mr. Micah J. Meads, where I was able to get all fancied up for the night, and a Saturday road trip to Waco to see the comical duo of Libby Leatherman and William Meier. Fun times were had all around. Laughter is good for the soul :)

Work has been pretty slow the past couple of days, i've kinda saved my work this week to do now so the end of my week wouldnt be incredibly boring cause Marcus was out of the office Monday & Tuesday. Still leading worship..yeah i know.."a couple more weeks" has turned into all semester...surprise surprise.
The children's choir is coming along quite nicely. We've decided to sing the first 2 verses of Away in a Manger and the the first verse of Silent Night, acapella; I'm really nervous but im sure in the end it will be a hit..nothing like the production Central's children's choir did Sunday :)!

Tony is in Texas...he'll be in College Station the 16th-20th, so we'll be celebrating Christmas then with him. I get to hang out with my wonderful mom and fantastic sister tonight-we're going to Katy Mills Mall to do some Christmas shopping. And then I'll be back in College Station Friday until Saturday afternoon to get some laundry done and pick up a bunch of Christmas decorations & receipes from mi casa.
I'm glad the cold weather is finally here..i got to wear my black pea coat last night as i ran an errand to Walmart last night! bundling up in a scarf, coat, mittens & a hat is a favorite of mine during the winter; not to mention the fun Christmas socks I wear throughout the month of December! i heard on the radio the possiblity of snow tonight..i'm not getting my hopes up.

Be looking for a new addtion/change to the blog page..at the request of Marcela, who I found regularly checks out my blog!

grace & peace,
lish

1 comments:

  1. Andrew said...

    oooh...a change. I can't wait!