past couple of day...

Thanksgiving was amazing.
I love my family...& their strange quirks :)

We purchased our Christmas tree...from the cute "Christmas tree boy" at the Christmas tree lot by Pei Wei's. We found 2 Christmas puzzle which is exciting yet sad for me at the same time because I wont be home to put them together (but knowing my fam..they will leave some for me..or just get too frustrated putting it together so i'll get to finish!)

I worked the consesssion stand at the A&M/Texas game...oh the memories, its crazy to think i've done it for almost 8 yrs! of course now, the games that i work are few and far between, but i get at least one in every season!

Saw Harry Potter with Caley Thursday night! you just have to read the book, it was great to see it come to life, but there was so much that was left out. Definitely by far the darkest Harry Potter movie yet & a much needed PG-13 rating. Its funny to me that i've become a Harry Potter fanatic...what can i say? its good stuff & J.K. Rowling is an incredibly talented author.

Brenham is Brenham; i'm directing the children's choir for our 3rd annual Christmas Stroll. do i know what i'm doing? Nope. the whole production should be pretty interesting. I enjoy teaching sunday school...preparing the lessons & activities is great & my kids are fun to teach.

thats about it. there will be morer updates to come
grace & peace,
lish

0 comments: