Cold weather here I come!

i've been wanting to post for a couple of days now, but have had no idea what i should write about. life has been pretty uneventful the last couple of weeks-minus the whole truck fiasco.

yeah, Tyron's transmission went out 2 weeks ago. he got towed to College Station & has been at Olympic Auotmotive since. I've made 4 attempts to go and get him and all have been failures...so i will not pick him up until Thanksgiving because I'm going to Indianapolis this week & not getting back til Sunday night, and then I'll be home on Wednesday..so-Indianapolis this week for an "urban leaders conference" is what Marcus is calling it. its should be really interesting and informative. not looking forward to being the only female in our group of 4, plus 5 straight days with Marcus & Chris is gonna be weird.

I'll definitely write on that next week.
I'm sure glad the cold weather finally showed up-i love my winter clothes, hats, scarfs, gloves!
Plus there are supposed to be snow flurries in Indianapolis this week while we're there, wouldnt that be fun?

well-gotta get back to packing & cleaning

much love to all
lish

1 comments:

  1. Will said...

    snow flurries!??! luuuucky