sheesh.....

this will be a pretty random post, because well...i don't have much time, but my readers deserve something...so

first: thanks for all who participated on interactive blog reader day. keep your eyes open for another poll! and by the way, my favorite adventure happened a couple weekends ago..Val and i journeyed to San Marcos to kyak on the river, then we headed to austin to watch Michael Moore's new documentary Sicko and then we ate a delicious dinner at Macaroni Grill, followed by dessert at the Cheesecake factory...it was a near perfect day!

moveing on,
apparently, bad things happen in 3s...
well, i just had a pretty exhausting week-which adds up to more than 3 bad things...

weekends are suppose to be relaxing right...well, while i did have fun this weekend with Libby and old college friends (am i old enough to say that?)..i think i need another weekend to get over the craziness!

for those of you that did not make the facebook group or email list...my newly upgraded phone was stolen on before i left for arlington on Friday. sad face. But, PTL, i found out today I can bring in another phone and reactivate my old line for free...and super cool Valerie has a mom that has an extra cell phone, which she graciously letting me use for the duration of my contract. cross that frustration off my list..


i can't believe the summer is almost over.

school will be starting back up..and well..i'll be buckling down to writing those 5 essays i think i mentioned earlier this summer..ya know, the ones i was suppose to finish this summer..yeah well, my major deadline is December.

i'll be driving those yella-dogs again in the fall..

okay..more later, its the little sister's bday today..so i gotta go bake!

0 comments: