our faithful Father

comps are over.

classes & work are done.

3 more papers to complete by friday.

tyron has sold.

my prayers have been answered...the checklist is getting smaller and my count down has reached the 1 week status!

the past 2 weeks have been a bittersweet time for me. i find myself eager to be back in Texas, yet sad to be leaving some really special friendships.

i'm so encouraged by what the Lord has done in my heart/life this season...its been challenging, a lot of struggle and reflection and questions beyond measure, but a time of growth and learning. i love how the Lord works..because its not how i would do things & if i tried, i would screw it up, but i love that His plan is always better, greater than anything i could ever dream up...i mean..really-i moved to North Carolina for less than a year to pursue a graduate degree? so not on my "to do list"....:o)

im glad that following Jesus requires risk and is an adventure..because it makes me trust and depend on Him when I'm lonely, when school is so overwhelming i need to cry & when I'm sad to leave my wonderful friends from MAIS--a community, my make-shift family.

ptl our God is good.

grace & peace,
alisha

1 comments:

  1. Will said...

    ptlwt!
    and a harp...
    and the lyre...