please pray for me...my headache seems to be growing with every passing minute.

the Lord is faithful.
our Lord is the Great Provider, Comforter, Peace.
the Lord is in control.
the Lord wants good things for me
He is dependable.

these are the things i've been repeating to myself since yesterday
as i write this post in the middle of my room, the door is closed, and boxes are scattered about-half full and empty as i pack up "in hiding" for yet another move in between trying to get some writing assignments done. the good thing: well, im an excellent packer..ive become a pro. this will be my 8th move since May 2005, double digits would've been more impressive, but 8 is still significant.

be thankful for lovely, caring, godly roommates...tell these roommates you are thankful for them.

its hard to love my roommate right now.

pray that my non-confrontational-self will have strength and courage to communicate my actions in love and respectfully over the next couple days. im scared, you know me..i avoid confrontation at all costs..im a sissy.

i am thankful for Christ and the power He gives me.
i am thankful for loving church members who graciously are letting me live with them.
i am thankful for spring break coming next week.

grace & peace,
alisha

1 comments:

  1. Unknown said...

    so you're moving? to your own place? i'll definitely be praying for the roommate relationship - i know what it is to go home to tension and avoid communication. keep us posted! and get us pictures of the new dig.