ch-ch-changes

so, many doors have been opening for me and now its the lesson of really trusting and hearing from the Lord. With acceptance to grad school, the Lord has really pressed upon me the need to yet again to wait i'm so eager to go overseas, but He yet again is saying hold on. Going through the process of my application I learned so much, but He's opening other doors for me. Most of my grad school studies will give me ample training, education and experience for being overseas and basically for lack of a better term, "raise me up" to work in a field overseas..and i say overseas to mean in Spain or South American country.

with all that being said, i will NOT be going to conference. My application with Greater Europe Mission has been put on hold, until i get back in touch with them; if the Lord calls me back to them when I'm done with my Master's.

in other news, please be praying for my mom's family..my grandpa and aunt's health are very poor; my mom is under a lot of stress in having to manage them.

grace & peace,
lish

0 comments: