hey friends, up at the good old public library in Brenham. its the second week and man, Satan is really wearing on me. my precious little girls have been horrible all week, none of my jr high and highschool helpers have been showing up, then today i woke up not feeling well at all-meaning throwup sick...but i trek on, knowing my strength and the ability to carry on comes from my Father, the Great Physican. on a good note, i've been quasi filling the role as Chris Gaines' s secretary, so thats been fun. he's like one of the most unorganized people i've met-so its pretty insane considering he's the one in charge since the director is on vacation. anyways, my parents are coming to visit me Saturday-im so excited, yeah i saw them this past weekend, but to have vistors is way cool..even cooler would be mail..hint hint (1405 Church St. Brenham, TX 77833)!!!

keep me in your prayers por favor.
i miss you guys like crazy.
i gotta run, internet time is coming to an end.
hopefully i'll write more on saturday...
grace & peace, lish

0 comments: